“Elmarco Technika Świetlna” Limited Liability Company, Limited Partnership (hereinafter: Elmarco) respects the right to the protection of personal data and the right to privacy of its clients, employees, contractors and business partners. Therefore, the company has appointed a data protection officer. It is a person with whom you can contact in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing.
Inspector can be contacted in the following way:
Fulfilling the obligation specified in Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter: GDPR), we would like to inform you that
If you contact us regarding the offer details, it will be prepared on the basis of activities aimed at to conclude a contract – art. 6 sec. 1 let. b) GDPR. If you are an employee or a contact person on behalf of a corporate client, personal data will be processed as part of the legitimate interest of the administrator in order to answer the inquiry – Art. 6 sec. 1 let. f) GDPR.
- recruitment process in our company file kl_inf_rekrutacja
- the process of employing and protecting our employees’ data -> file kl_inf_zatrudnienie
- using our online store -> file kl_inf_sklep
Additionally, we would like to inform you that to use your rights related to data processing, you can contact our data inspector directly or use the forms below
- application for the implementation of data protection rights -> Application for the implementation of personal data protection rights in the Elmarco.pdf
- application for disclosure of personal data held by Elmarco -> Template of an application for disclosure of personal data processed by the Elmarco.pdf