EU Support – “Pomeranian Export Broker.
Comprehensive export support system in the Pomeranian Voivodeship ”
“Pomeranian Export Broker. Comprehensive export support system in the Pomeranian Voivodeship “contract no. UDG-PBE-02.2018 / 030
Range of activities:
– participation in the International Fair Light 2022 – Warsaw, January 2022
Co-financing amount PLN 35,566.65
EU Support – Promoting products of
construction and finishing industry
abroad – further development of
Elmarco company’s export.
The project concerns the company’s participation in promotional activities provided for in the industry promotion program for the Construction and finishing of buildings industry in order to promote the ElmarCo company’s offer, which has a chance to become recognizable on foreign markets and to promote the Polish Economy Brand.
Markets where activities in the project will be carried out: Sweden, Germany, China, Italy, France.
Prospective market for the project: China.
– information and promotional materials,
– trade fair: ARCHITECT@WORK HAMBURG, Germany, September 2021
– travel mission: visiting France, Paris, BATIMAT fairs, November 2021 (national stand)
– fairs: LIGHT + BUILDING FRANKFURT, Germany, March 2022,
– travel mission: visiting the MILAN, EUROLUCE fairs, Italy, April 2022.
Project implementation period: March 12, 2020 – May 30, 2022.
EU Support – Brand of the Polish Economy
| Go to Brand – COMPLETED
We are pleased to inform that Elmarco Technika Świetlna Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. is implementing a project co-financed by European Funds:
Development of export activity of the ELMARCO Company – promotion of products in the construction and finishing industry abroad.
The main goal of the project is to promote the products of the construction and finishing industry, which have a chance to become recognizable brands on foreign markets. The aim of the project is also to increase the company’s competitiveness and increase the level of internationalization of economic activity. The prospective non-EU markets in the project are: Russia, Ukraine, UAE and Norway.
The project concerned the company’s participation in promotional activities provided for in the promotion program for the construction and finishing industry for the construction sector, which have a chance to become recognizable on foreign markets and to promote the Polish Economy Brand.
- Information and promotion activities
- preparation and translation of the applicant’s website
- information and promotion activities in traditional, electronic and digital media
- Purchase of a consulting service in Ukraine
- BYGG REIS DEG Lillestrom fair (Oslo) NORWAY 10.2017 and 10.2019
- Ukraine training service
- Individual mission to Russia
- LIGHT & BUILDING fair, Frankfurt, GERMANY 03.2018
- THE BIG FIVE fair, Dubai, UAE, 11.2018
- BUDMA fair, Poznań, POLAND, 02.2019
- INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL FORUM Kyiv fair, UKRAINE, 11.2019
Project implementation period: 01/04/2017 – 31/12/2019
Co-financing amount PLN 589,650.00